Release Notes - Apache ServiceComb - Version service-center-1.2.0
- [SCB-1050] - Metrics cache does not clean
- [SCB-1059] - Unexpected events publish if error occurs in previous list-watch loop
- [SCB-1059] - Re-register instance does not keep alive the lease
- [SCB-1059] - Use the raw password if decrypt failed
- [SCB-1059] - Should not show the shared microservices by default
- [SCB-1059] - Add grpc keepalive time
- [SCB-1069] - Wrong response of batch delete microservices API
- [SCB-1052] - import zap logger without binding go version
- [SCB-1053] - Batch microservices instances discovery API
- [SCB-1070] - New instance 'TESTING' status
- [SCB-1092] - More abundant metrics information
- [SCB-1219] - Prepare 1.2.0 Release
Release Notes - Apache ServiceComb - Version service-center-1.1.0
- [SCB-744] - Wrong error code returned in Find API
- [SCB-851] - Can not get providers if consumer have * dependency rule
- [SCB-857] - Provider rule of consumer can not be removed
- [SCB-863] - build script for docker image gives an error
- [SCB-890] - Lost changed event when bootstrap with embedded etcd
- [SCB-912] - rest client still verify peer host when verifyPeer flag set false
- [SCB-924] - Etcd cacher should re-list etcd in fixed time interval
- [SCB-927] - The latest Lager is not compatible
- [SCB-929] - Concurrent error in update resource APIs
- [SCB-930] - Service Center Frontend stops responding in Schema test if Schema has '\"' character in the description
- [SCB-934] - Get all dependency rules will panic
- [SCB-938] - Should check self presevation max ttl
- [SCB-951] - Wrong help information in scctl
- [SCB-958] - The instance delete event delay more than 2s
- [SCB-977] - Dependencies will not be updated in 5min when micro service is changed
- [SCB-980] - The dependency will be broken when commit etcd failed
- [SCB-981] - Can not remove the microservice and instance properties
- [SCB-991] - Optimize args parsing
- [SCB-993] - Bug fixes
- [SCB-994] - SC can not read the context when client using grpc api
- [SCB-1027] - Fix the core dump in SC which compiled with go1.10+
- [SCB-815] - Support deploy in Kubernetes
- [SCB-850] - Support discover instances from kubernetes cluster
- [SCB-869] - SC cli tool
- [SCB-902] - Support service discovery by Service Mesh
- [SCB-914] - Support using scctl to download schemas
- [SCB-941] - Support multiple datacenter deployment
- [SCB-949] - Support access distinct kubernetes clusters
- [SCB-418] - How to deploy a SC cluster in container environment
- [SCB-435] - Add plugin document in ServiceCenter
- [SCB-792] - More abundant metrics information
- [SCB-796] - Update the paas-lager package
- [SCB-797] - More information in dump API
- [SCB-807] - Limit the topology view to only 100 microservices.
- [SCB-808] - Aut-refresh the dashboard and service-list page every 10sec
- [SCB-809] - Verify the chinese version of the UI as all chinese text was translated using Google Translate
- [SCB-816] - Update the protobuf version to 1.0.0
- [SCB-840] - Support configable limit in buildin quota plugin
- [SCB-844] - Update golang version to 1.9.2
- [SCB-848] - Uses zap to replace the paas-lager
- [SCB-862] - Using different environment variables in image
- [SCB-892] - output plugins configs in version api
- [SCB-899] - Support go1.11 module maintaining
- [SCB-901] - Making service registration api idempotent
- [SCB-937] - Customizable tracing sample rate
- [SCB-953] - Support sync distinct Kubernetes service types to service-center
- [SCB-978] - Fix translation issues for Chinese Locale on First Load
- [SCB-983] - Output the QPS per domain
- [SCB-984] - Add Health Check command
- [SCB-1015] - Support the forth microservice version number registration
- [SCB-720] - Show the instance statistics in Dashboard and Instance List in Side Menu
- [SCB-973] - TLP graduation tasks
- [SCB-1016] - Change git repo name
- [SCB-1028] - Prepare 1.1.0 Service-Center Release
- [SCB-1033] - Update license for Service-Center
Release Notes - Apache ServiceComb - Version Service-Center-1.0.0
- Make ETCD connection more Resilient
- Make ETCD request timeout configurable
- Support TLS Plugin
- Optimize Governance API for Searching Schema
- Optimize Find Instance API
- Use glide for dependency management
- Add release binaries for MacOS
- Add Toplogy View and Instance View in UI
- Fix connection leak in etcd
- Fix Lose of events in some scenarios
- Fix Cache mismatch.
For more details please click here
Release Notes - Apache ServiceComb - Version Service-Center-1.0.0-m2
API Changes :
- Governance API also returns self microservice information.
- Governance API should not show the shared microservices information.
- Support batch delete in registry.
- Change the type of force query parameter to bool in delete api.
- Support Async Rest Template.
- Support of Testing Schema from frontend.
- Support log rotation.
- Support ipv6.
- Static data return instanceCount by domain.
- Convenient store extension.
- Retry the connection to etcd in-case of failure.
- Show proper error details in frontend.
- Support Default TLS Cipher Suites.
- Proxy Frontend request to Service-Center.
- Use bower to resolve the dependency of frontend.
- Add registry server HC mechanism.
- Fix issue of filter instance using service-tags.
- Fix re-creation of tracing file.
- Fix SC cannot check duplicate endpoints when registered with etcd.
- Fix wrong parentId in tracing data.
- Fix wrong log print in update Instance.
- Fix null pointer reference in zipkin plugin.
- Fix delete service should delete dependency key.
- Fix cache does not match with etcd store.
- Fix remove the backup log files which are expired.
- Fix typos in response of schema api’s.
- Fix incorrect metric label value.
- Fix register instance withe same id will create redundant endpoints.
For more details please click here
Release Notes - Apache ServiceComb - Version Service-Center-1.0.0-m1
API Changes :
- Added new API to get All Schema List.
- Add Service statistics in the Governance API.
- Add Self-microservice information in the Governance API.
- Support discovery of SC instances by Consumer micro-service.
- Event driven implementation for dependency rules.
- Make compact interval configurable and avoid defragmentation of the database when compacted.
- Update the default quota’s limit of service/instance count.
- Update black-list rule controls in discovery.
- Added support for Prometheus metrics exposure.
- Added templates for Grafana Dashboard.
- Optimized Restful clients and plugins loader.
- Optimized Service-Count calculation rule.
- Use CDN for resolving all the dependencies of frontend.
- Fix panic issue while deleting instance and invalid metrics request.
- Fix modify schema response issue and heart-beat failure when etcd has no leader.
- Fix batch delete api to exempt from unregistering service-center microservice.
- Fix watcher wrong event sequence when SC modify resource concurrently
- Fix discovery of default APP services in Shared service mode